Sunday, January 2, 2011

Surrounded.

Today I am reminded that God's beauty surrounds us at all times.

There is nothing more beautiful then seeing an old couple raising their hands in praise during intense worship or seeing a young girl's eyes sparkle with joy at the sight of a burning candle representing God's light. No matter where I am or how I feel God's beauty can always be found...and this is oh so comforting. Whether it's some random flowers outside of Walmart or a good cup of coffee or the face of someone you love, God's beauty shines in every part of this earth...even in the places we consider "dark"

Thought of the day.....

<3
Ev

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful thought, and how many times have we just gone through the monotonous routine of life and missed this beauty? I know I certainly have, more times than I'd like to admit. Thank you for this beautiful reminder.

    ReplyDelete