Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year Brings Good Cheer

I'm really excited. Like, really excited today. It's funny because today was nothing special. I worked from 7:45AM-5:15PM, but it was grand. People are a lot nicer during the holidays...Oh, and they were all buying alcohol. It's interesting to hear what people are doing for New Year"s Eve/day. I always do the same thing every year; stay home with the family. And it suits me just fine. I love pouring the sparkling grape juice in a wine glass, wearing the silly New Year's hats, popping fireworks, and eating great food. I also love making New Year Resolutions which I seldom keep, hahahah. BUT THIS YEAR IT'S TRULY HAPPENING. I WILL lose the extra 30lbs I have gained since college. Grrrrr. I love the sweets, but the sweets hate me!!! :(

Oh well. If you don't like something about yourself, there are two things you can do:
1. Change it
or.....
2. Learn to love it

I'm choosing to change. I cannot wait for a healthier lifestyle. :)

Cheers,
Ev
<3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. I really like this because it is so true; change is a choice, and it can be ours for the making. With faith, determination and persistence, you will see results! I cannot wait to hear about your goals and progress for the new year! :) I'll have to share some of mine with you, too!

    ReplyDelete