Sunday, December 26, 2010

Good Tidings.

Today was spectacular! Food, fun, and family. Need I say more? My mom is an amazing cook, she should be a professional. I've been eating all day, but the diet (I mean lifestyle) truly does start tomorrow. It's a good day to start because it's a Monday and I work allllll day. When I say all day, it literally means ALL day. I work 10AM-8PM. :( But hey, at least I have a job.

If I intend to start my blog off right, then I guess I should show you some of the most important people in my life! There are many more, but here are the first people who come to my mind. :)

This is my lovely mother. She means the world to me and she is the most caring person I have ever known. I am so blessed to be her daughter.

Both my grandfathers are incredible men of God...They have supported me and loved me all my life.

My friend Christa and I met in high school. She's my "lil sis" because she's smaller then me and we kinda look alike. :) I adore her. We have lots of deep chats and really connect.

My brother, Reid, is a very funny boy. I could laugh at his antics all day. Even though we fight, I could never ask for a better lil bro.

My dad and I resemble each other in many ways, not just on the outside. My dad is an extremely  hard worker, and  he's always there to support me. I love him soo much.

This girl right here is my best friend. Her name is Jennifer, but I call her Jenn. We have been friends since 2nd grade, and nobody knows me like she does. "Having a strong bond" doesn't even cut it. Our friendship is even deeper than that.

I put two pictures of her cause she's that important.

Candice, me, and Jenn at our high school graduation! Candice is my other best friend, like I said in my last post, and we have a long history. Best friends are the best kind of friends, it's true! :)

Yet another pic of Jenn and Candice. Not only are they beautiful, but they are incredibly smart and kind. They are very special to me, and I couldn't imagine my life without them!!!!!

I am so blessed to have all of these people in my life.

Love ya,
Ev

3 comments:

  1. Aww you're so kind :)
    Good food and family always makes for a great day!! So happy to see pictures of your lovely family!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw madam, you need to follow me too! :P

    ReplyDelete