Saturday, December 25, 2010

First Time.

I have just popped my blogger cherry! Hooray!

Hello! Merry Christmas!

This all started because my dear friend, Candice, has an incredible blog, and it's inspiring to see all the wonderful things she has done with hers. Being an English major and loving to read and write, this seems like the perfect thing to get involved with. It's a creative outlet and allows me to speak out about opinions I have, spiritual stuff, random discoveries, and much more! I love this whole "blogging" idea and I hope to find a lot of people to follow. I love to read about people's lives and such!

So, I guess I'll post pictures, talk about interesting things, and discuss spiritual issues/themes/revelations! Sound like fun?! Hahaha, this will be an adventure!

Here's the beautiful girl who convinced me to make one of these! (She's on the left.)
Candice and I have quite a history! We've known each other since Kindergarten, and she's one of my very best friends still to this day!


Anywho, I guess here starts the online adventure of yours truly. I hope I can develop some new relationships and just have a good time.

I already love this thing.

Boundless Love,
Ev
(Let's use "Ev" as my nickname. That's what a lot of my close friends call me, and it just feels appropriate to use on here. So, it's settled. Ev it is.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Welcome to the blog world! :) I, too have found it to be the perfect creative outlet, and cannot wait to see all the wonderful posts that are to come! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete