Monday, May 16, 2011

Being Healthy Ain't So Bad. ;-)

Recently, I've been trying to have a healthier life! I'm trying to mostly eat fruits and veggies and work out a lot more! I feel a lot better thus far, and my energy level has DEFINITELY increased!!!

I thought I'd share some things that make this whole transition thing to a healthier lifestyle a little easier. :)


This delicious snack is lower in sugar than most bars and I love to eat one before I go running!



I've found that when I REALLY am dying for something sweet, a banana seems to do the trick! (Though a few pieces of chocolate a day isn't bad at all either!)


I've saved a LOT of money, (and calories for that matter) by packing a lunch instead of buying one every day.


These shoes are amazing, though expensive. I'll be honest I don't own a pair.....yet. ;) I think they'd be a GREAT investment for runners, though. PLUS, look how CUTE! They're pink! AH!

I have a pair of these shorts except they're black. They are so comfy and cute!!! :-) You can find them cheaper at Marshalls or TJ-Maxx....


I think that a reusable water bottle is a MUST have! I really don't like the plastic ones....Plus, look at how cute these are!

These energy drink are AMAZING and are actually good for you!!!!! They are FILLED with B12! My friend sells these and I think I'm gonna have to buy a few cases...Hehe. :-P They are spectacular! Find yourself some!

Anyway, these are just some things I like and you might like them too!

Love,
Ev





3 comments:

  1. Being healthy is so much fun when you have cute things like these! Keep up the good work :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite on this is definitely bananas, they totally do the trick when you are hungry and want something filling but healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Candice! It certainly is! Thank you!

    Julie, I am addicted to bananas! They are indeed filling! I always run out of bananas too fast at home, haha. I can never have enough.

    I'm bananas for bananas!
    ........Okay, I'll stop trying to make jokes. ;)

    ReplyDelete