Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Best of the Best!

When I think of the phrase, "the best of the best," the first thing that pops into my head is my dear friend Candice. (A.k.a. the gorgeous girl of Teatime Thoughts.) She is the definition of this phrase! When it comes to friendship, she's a pro. I've had the opportunity of knowing her my whole life, and she's blessed me immensely by being apart of it. I just want to dedicate this post to her for being such a wonderful person and influence in my life. I could never say thank you enough!!! <3 <3 <3 THANKS FOR PIMPING OUT MY BLOG TOO! :) :)

Love,
Ev

3 comments:

  1. oh this is an oldie! haha
    Thanks for your kind words, dear! You are a gem of a friend! So glad you're in my life! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is really sweet! good friends are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are! I wouldn't be who I am without them! :)

    ReplyDelete