Friday, May 20, 2011

Hi!!!! Hope that everyone has had a fantastic Friday!
To be perfectly honest, guys, I'm POOPED. 10 hours is too long for any human being to stand on their feet, but alas, I'm making $$$, so I cannot complain. ;-)
After this long day, there is nothing more I want to do then curl up on my bed with a book, prop my feet up, and then go to sleep.

Sleep is SUCH an amazing thing when you actually think of what happens..you're unconscious for hours on end and you see random pictures in your head (dreams) at times! CRAZZY.
Did you know, according to the National Sleep Research Project, that sleep deprived 18-24 year olds have worse functioning skills than older adults? This is another reason to get your 8 hours of shut eye, folks. :)

Here are some pictures that will help you get in the mood for some Zzzzzz's....

Sometimes I find myself doing this. Like, legit, I do.

This tea really does the job! Love it.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

This is actually a cupcake! Look at the teddy bear..it's a Teddy Graham! SO cute!

This HAS to be Kate&William's bed, hahaha.

I'm obsessed with animal print. I NEED these pillows.
This is my favorite animal sleeping. :)
Feeling tired yet? Good, thought so! :^)

Have a goodnight, sleep tight! 

Love, 
Ev

3 comments:

  1. its already monday (and morning, too) but all I want to do it go back to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahah! Mondays are just like that! I felt the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loveee sleep! getting into bed is just the best thing ever :) i love all these pictures xx

    ReplyDelete