Thursday, May 19, 2011

Harry Potter Frenzy!!!

This past Wednesday, my boyfriend Chris and I took a little adventure to Orlando to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! We had an absolute blast riding the hogwarts castle ride! During one part of this thrilling experience you are actually IN a Quidditch match! How cool is that!? All you HP nerds know what I'm talkin' about....;-) That was BY FAR my favorite ride. Ever. Ever ever.

And the adventure begins! Look, SNOW in Florida! ;)

The wonderful Hogwarts Castle! Well, wonderful replica! 

Inside of this beautiful structure was the INSANELY AWESOME ride!

Watching the shows are always fun! She was adorable!

I am obsessed with FROZEN Butterbeer. It's truly delightful and addicting. I think I had like 3 rounds.

This is me with one of the nice guys who worked there. He helped me find a wand. 
Really awesome meal that I ate at the Three Broomsticks!
Those are just a few pics of some of the fun we had there!

Now, if you wouldn't mind, choose your favorite character out of the famous trio and tell me why he/she is your favorite!!!


Hermione Granger

Ron Weasley 

Good ole' Harry Potter :)
My favorite is Hermione Granger because she is absolutely brilliant, and you KNOW I'm all about girl power!

Have a great night!

Love,
Ev

6 comments:

  1. Harry Potter World was one of my all time favorite Vacations! It was worth waiting in all the lines! I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love mrs. granger! must get up there when i am back in FL (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This ride {and whole area at the park, for that matter} was the bomb!!!! Hubs and I checked it out this past January...can't wait to go back!

    Hope you found the wand you were looking for :)

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went two weeks ago and it was really so much fun! The engineers and designers of the park did so well!

    http://kingdomsofagape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the comments!:)
    Yes, the lines are SO worth waiting in and the designers of this park DO deserve a HUGEEEEE standing ovation. I was completely blown away the first time I went!!! I love Harry Potter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my good, I'm just a little bit jealous... #sadface
    I wanna visit that paradise on earth, too. Thanks for sharing all those pics! :)
    Really, I can't decide which character is my favourite one, I love them all!! And my hearts breaking slowly apart because soon it all ends...

    Here's to a happy rest of the week. XO.

    ReplyDelete